The Toledo Farmers Market will be taking extra precautions this winter to keep our customers and vendors safe.
We are asking that everyone help us keep our market safe by following these mandates so we can stay open:
· MASKS MUST be worn while at the market
· Only ONE member from each household will be permitted to shop at the weekly market.
· Maintain 6' social distancing from one another while at the market.
· Avoid lingering at the market.
· STAY HOME if you are sick.
Winter hours: November through April, our hours of operation are 9am to 1pm, with 8:30 - 9:00 am reserved for the elderly and those with challenged immune systems.
THANK YOU for your help!!